Monday, January 24, 2011

New Blog~

I guess I should now start up a new blog. Now I've got more friends, really close friends, I guess I should change what's around me, even my blog which I haven't touched for like AGES~ So yea, I'm planning to make a new one. That blog will be all about the new me, and the life I'm going through . Especially with my friends, with that blog, I'm also gonna make use of it by improving my English Language. And, this will be the second last post for this blog, the last post will be the link to my new blog, so I hope you guys will read my blog more often and comment on it.

I have a new god brother, and his name is Issac! You guys can actually look up to his blog as well, his actually a famous blogger! :P His link will be , www.issacritz.blogspot.com

Hope you guys would check his blog out! See ya around soon guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home